Auditing is more than ticking off figures. During an audit and in dialogue with the customer we can assess potential risks and weaknesses resulting in possible measurements for prevention. Issues with tax authorities, social security institutions as well as stakeholder and shareholder can be avoided.
We are licensed as audit experts according to the Federal Act on the Licensing and Oversight of Auditors.
- Auditing of companies, associations, foundations, and other legal entities (ordinary and limited audit according Art. 727 et sqq. CO)
- Auditing of pension schemes according to the Swiss federal law about occupational benefit plans concerning old-age, survivors and invalidity (BVG)
- Inaugural audits (including audits of assets in kind)
- Audits of capital increases
- Special audits according to the Swiss Code of Obligations, Art. 697a et sqq.
- Internal auditing on behalf of the Board of Directors and executive management
- Audits for individuals and business partnerships
- Due Diligence/Valuation of companies
- Audits and reporting in accordance with Anti Money Laundering Law (GwG)